Florida’s Premier Luxury Equestrian Estate on 76± Acres
Last Asking Price: $3.4M with over $6M Invested
Just Reduced to $2.85M
One of Florida’s Premier Equestrian Estates – Minutes from Ocala Airport, Easy access to The Villages, Orlando, and I-75. 6-Bay Motor Court, Guest Apartment, 14-Stall State-of-the-Art Horse Barn…and MUCH MORE!
5650 Marion County Road, Lady Lake, FL 32159
- Easy Access to Ocala and Orlando
- Just minutes front The Villages
- 7 Beds, 6 Baths, 2 Half Baths
- Built 2009
- Stunning Views
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Reclaimed Wood Floors
- Stacked Stone
- Outdoor Kitchen
- 6-Bay Transportation Court
- Separate Guest/Caretaker’s Quarters
- Ideal for Horse Enthusiasts
- State-of-the-Art Horse Barn
- Storage Barn with Kennel and (2) One Bedroom Apartments
- State-of-the-Art 14 Stall Horse Barn
- Walk-out Paddocks
- Indoor Vet and Bathing Stalls
- Large Arena with Cross-fenced Pasture
Broker Participation Welcome
Dewey Jacobs FL #BK3214661
Terms of Sale: 10% down due with the balance due at closing within 30 days.
Open House Events: Please call to schedule your private viewing at 800-476-3939.
Buyer Broker Participation: Brokers are welcome. Please see the Broker Registration Form at TargetAuction.com on the property’s Auction Page under the Documents tab.
Directions from I-75: (50± minutes) I-75 to exit 329 for FL-44 toward Inverness/Wildwood (0.3 mi). Turn right onto FL-44 E – signs or Wildwood/Leesburg/The Villages (0.3 mi). Follow Co Rd 229, Co Rd 466 E and Lake Griffin Rd to Singletary Rd in Lake County (19.4 mi). Turn left onto Co Rd 229 (3.8 mi). Turn right onto Co Rd 466 E/E County Rd 466. Continue to follow Co Rd 466 E (10.2 mi). Continue onto Lemon St (0.2 mi). Turn left onto Lake Griffin Rd (4 mi). Turn left onto Marion County Rd (1 mi). Turn left onto Singletary Rd (0.2 mi). The property will be on the left.
AUCTION-Luxury Equestrian Estate on 78± Acres