Decidedly different. Definitely decadent.
Set on the Tennessee River with stunning views of the Great Smoky Mountains, Villa Collina is a 40,250± square-foot waterfront mansion constructed between 1993 and 2000. It is the largest home in Tennessee and the 84th largest home in the country.
The home is built in the Italianate tradition and includes intricately elaborate details, such as gold faucets, hand-painted lavatory bowls and Turkish Afyon sugar marble. The home’s hidden passageways and secret doors make Villa Collina a place of surprise and intrigue.
The mansion has a total of 86 rooms, including eight bedrooms, 11 full baths and five half baths, commercial grade kitchen, three-story library, 2,600-square-foot wine cellar, 11 fireplaces, indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center, spa, sauna, dance floor, elevator, home theater, six-car garage, secluded guest suite and staff quarters.
Villa Collina 5628 Lyons View Pike, Knoxville, Tennessee 37919
- Waterfront Mansion overlooking Tennessee River
- Panoramic views of Great Smoky Mountains
- Situated on 8.2± Acres
- Minutes to downtown Knoxville, the airport and the University of Tennessee
- Built in the Italianate tradition including elaborate details
- 2,600 square foot wine cellar with tasting rooms
- Three-level library with handcrafted spiral staircase can hold up to 10,000 books
- Six-car heated and cooled garage
- Energy-efficient smart home
- Features a fitness center, theatre room & dance floor
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools with spa and sauna
- Detached secluded guest suite and staff quarters
- Elevator to all floors