Welcome to 400 Kortum Canyon Rd, an exclusive Napa Valley property that offers a tranquil, private 2.74+- acre sanctuary located only minutes from Downtown Calistoga. A mere ½ mile from downtown, you drive up a bucolic country road to find this gated property. The driveway is lined with Olive trees, and an abundance of white roses greets you near the front patio.
This nicely appointed, single-story home offers 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths where every room is flooded with natural light reflected in the neutral colored walls and wood flooring. The living room with cozy fireplace and the formal dining room offer views of the mature landscape off the front of the property. Kitchen offers room for the most inspired chef to thrive with space to prepare, cook and share culinary talents with wood cabinetry, granite countertops and high-end appliances. The bedrooms are large, offer wonderful views of the lush landscape and have closets with built in systems. The bathrooms are tiled and the floors offer radiant heat.
What the sellers love most about this house revolves around the outside where they dine nightly and host friends and family. “It’s such an easy entertaining house.” You’ll delight in the multiple vignettes from the expansive patio beautifully lit at night; bocce ball court, intimate dining in the lighted pergola, the prolific rose garden, the rolling meadow where the Iris’ bloom in the spring. Don’t miss your chance to call this unique property your home.
- 3 bed / 2.5 bath
- Light, bright 2200+/- SF Home sited on private 2.74+- acre parcel
- Close to downtown Calistoga
- Living room with Cathedral ceilings and cozy fireplace
- Formal Dining Room
- Spacious Dine In Kitchen with Stainless Miele dishwasher, Viking range and Subzero refrigerator
- Custom kitchen cabinets, granite countertops, tile floor with radiant heat and skylights
- Laundry room with storage
- All Bedrooms have professionally designed closets with built in drawers, etc.
- Tiled bathrooms with radiant heat
- 3 car garage with custom shelving and workshop.
- Sonos lighting and sound systems
- Private, gated entry
- Olive Tree lined driveway
- Generous outdoor patio – perfect for entertaining
- Outdoor sound system
- Amazing Rose Garden
- Private dining pergola
- Bocce Ball Court
- Majestic Oak trees
- Meyer Lemon trees, Fig, Apple and Pear trees
- Meadow with abundance of blooming Iris’s.
- Fully deer fenced