Historic charm meets modern living on West Road! Built in 1903 as the Buxton School House and later renovated and expanded to over 7,000 square feet of finely appointed interiors. Custom millwork and mouldings with high coffered ceilings bring elegant craftsmanship to every room. Gracious foyer with adjoining sun room , spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace, and formal dining room with butler’s pantry are seamlessly blended with an extraordinary custom kitchen and great room with built-ins and fireplace. Second floor master bedroom with walk-in closets/dressing room and spa-like en suite bath. Three further bedrooms and “Jack & Jill” bath plus a separate first-floor bedroom and full bath adjoining the kitchen. The home also features a brand new au-pair suite in the lower level, a total of six fireplaces, an elevator, wine cellar and heated pool. Beautiful, lush landscaping on over 2 acres of property only one mile from town! Exquisite in every way!!