ON-SITE AUCTION – Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Registration: 4:00 PM EST
Auction: 6:00 PM EST
Property Address: 229 Traditions Drive, Alpharetta, GA 30004
Spectacular estate home featuring three finished levels with beautiful golf course and lake views. Located in the exclusive Echelon Golf Course Community, this mansion offers an excellent floor plan which is very relaxed and comfortable. Two exquisite primary suites, in-law suite, guest quarters, five fireplaces, wine cellar, huge theatre room, guest suites, several patios and garages for four cars are just some of the many features.
Also Selling at Auction: Four Exceptional Luxury Automobiles!
Ferrari Italia; Bentley Mulsanne Le Mans Edition (#34 of 48); Bentley GTC; Porsche Cayenne Turbo
- .95± Acre Lot overlooking Echelon Golf Course
- Located in Exclusive Echelon Golf Course Community
- Six Bedrooms
- Seven Full Baths; Three Half Baths
- Three Finished Levels
- Two Primary Suites; Main Level with Stone Fireplace, Upper Level
- Living Room with Stone Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room
- Main Kitchen with Dining Area with Stone Fireplace
- In-Law Suite
- Butler’s Pantry
- Theatre Room
- Wine Cellar and Wine Tasting Room
- Library on Main Level with Granite Fireplace;
- Fitness Room
- Children’s Library on Upper Level
- Three Laundry Rooms
- Sitting Room
- Large Cedar Closet on Upper Level
- Attached Three Car Garage; Attached Two Car Garage
- PRE-SALE SHOWING: Property can be viewed from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM EST beginning Wednesday, November 11 through Auction Day; or anytime by appointment.
- BIDDER DEPOSIT: $25,000 for the home and $2,500 per automobile payable by personal check, company check or certified funds. Bidder deposit is returned to unsuccessful bidders.
- TERMS: 10% down on auction day; payable by personal check, business check or certified funds. Closing within 30 days.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION: PLEASE CALL 1-888-861-0999, 256-439-1900; or call 256-504-7653 on nights and weekends.
- Telephone bidding and online bidding available.
- Broker Participation welcomed.
- Pre-Auction offers welcomed.
- Christopher Robert Kane #173097
- Thomas Jefferson Bone #AUNR003009